| Attention Parents & Coaches of Youth Hockey:
All Players and Coaches must register with USA Hockey online. The Online Registration process has a fee of $50.00; USA Hockey Fee ($40.00) and MN Hockey Fee ($10.00). Players that are 6 years or younger do not have to pay the fees, but are still required to register online. You will then bring your Confirmation Page to our own “Blue Line Registration Night”. We no longer have to fill out the “Waiver of Liability”; it is now included in the online registration. Please feel free to contact Kelli Brateng with any questions you may have.
How to register online:
- Go to www.usahockeyregistration.com
- Click "Register Now"
- Check Box that reads “I am currently 18 years of age or older”
- Registration Type: Ice Player/Coach
- Choose who you are registering for (player or yourself/coach)
- Complete required information. You need to enter the players name as it appears on his or her Birth Certificate. **Make sure you check the “I Accept” box under Waiver of Liability & Enter your Initials.
- Summary Page: At this point you can register another player or coach, or continue to the checkout.
- Click on the Confirmation Page link. If you have registered more than one player/coach you will have to click on each Confirmation Page separately.
- Print off the Confirmation Page for each player/coach you have registered. Please bring the confirmation page to registration night, if you are unable to make it to registration please let me know and we can make other arrangements.
You will also need to fill out the “Consent to Treat” form. Please have this completed and bring it to registration night along with the Confirmation Page. click here: Consent to Treat Form
**If you child is a first year Peanut you will also be required to provide me with a copy of their official Birth Certificate.
2011 - 2012 Registration Fees:
Family Max: $325.00
Make checks payable to: Red Lake Falls Blue Line Club
Revised: September 2012